Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Okaaayy...

So, it got worse. I have no idea what the official count was but it looked like a good three or four inches of snow had fallen overnight and was sitting all cozy on the top of my car this morning. Since I didn't have to drive to work, I left it there (protective coating, right?) and happily trudged through the neighborhood in my spiffy boots and got to the train just fine, thank you.

The train. Now that was a different matter entirely. I showed up to catch the early train in case there were delays somewhere down the tracks. (There were.) We boarded the train according to schedule (early, mind you), but I walked into my office ten minutes later than usual, so something was definitely up. And the people were nuts. All flittery and flustered. I think I'm going to have to sequester myself up in one of those one-person perches on the second level from now on whenever there's weather. Yikes.

Anyway, I haven't posted any photos lately, so here's one of Union Station during better, calmer times: Saturday night.


1 comment:

SP said...

I can't see the picture.
Re-post picture-goodness!