Monday, April 09, 2007

Curiouser and couriouser

After work today I went to library to pick up a couple of books I had on hold. After I popped in, I was heading back to my car and noticed some trees in flower in City Center Park.



My photo taken, I headed back toward my car and noticed some really great light on the new wing of the Denver Art Museum.



This time as I was heading back to the car, I saw a white-tailed rabbit run across my path. It ran up into a dead-end corner around a bend, and I thought, hey, the rabbit wants to look at the books! Cool photo op! So I head around the bend, camera ready, and the rabbit is gone. Total "Alice in Wonderland" moment.

I thought it fitting that the giant rocking-horse chair was the next thing I saw. But, in the words of Alice herself, "I don't believe there's an atom of meaning in it."



Happy Monday!

No comments: