Monday, March 12, 2007

Catching up!

So, it's been a while since I've reported... and I'll get to more later!

Last weekend, I went to my first ever Roller Derby bout. There were a bunch of us first-timers on hand, and we even made some friends. Well, OK, we knew Suzette already, but none of us knew she could kick ASS!



The afterparty definitely had potential, but the bands were a bit sub-par, so we didn't stick around too long.



This Friday we went to LaLoma for the BEST margaritas in Denver. SO good. I have no photos (Sara?!) although there's one on my camera that shows Reed's head for scale. Yep, he got the margarita as big as your head. Worth every penny.

Saturday was the very first Golder GREAT event (that wasn't a happy hour) and since I'm on the comittee, I showed up for what turned out to be a great day of sledding!



Trust me, that hill was way steeper than it looks.

Today, my first ever trip to Frozen Dead Guy Days in Nederland. Turns out yesterday was the big day to go, so the small freaky town was relatively quiet. I'm not giving up on it though until I can check out the coffin races for myself- maybe next year!





I can report though, that Grandpa is still in the tuff shed, and if he's looking down at us, I'm pretty sure he thinks his grandson is a dumbass.

1 comment:

K said...

Hooray!!!
You're back!!!