Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Just Couldn't Stop

OK.

So I wasn't quite finshed dealing with the trauma of my recent Christmas Tree installation, but I didn't really know how to express myself. Apart from more whining. And I thought it best to save you from that.

And then I wandered over to the site of Ms. Sassy Pants, who refers me to The Bloggess, who, let's face it, is not for the faint of heart (OK, so nobody who has an interesting blog is, but I digress...), and she is exhibiting the most perfect affront to holiday cheer ever.

And it is a sweater.
(The sweater-creating site she discovered from someone else. That's how the web works, you know.)

So, in order to properly convey my Christmas-Tree-putting-up experience, I've created some sweater art for you.



Note the hard-working elf all tied up in lights,
the crooked tree- just about to fall over,
the garland gone awry,
the ornaments all gathered in a jumbled mess
and the taunting Santa just laughing at me. Quit laughing, Santa!

And the cherry to top it all off... the star. The star that I just started talking about in the middle of the Christmas market, the star that I kept saying was the star. of. David. Aww crap.

It's really a wonder I have a job at all after all of the stuff that comes out of my mouth around my co-workers.

2 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Ha!

I'm not laughing at you...I'm laughing with you.

you are laughing, right?

SP said...

Does anyone know if you can actually purchase those god-awful sweaters?