Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cleveland Rocks

Rounding out my recent tour of the midwest, last night I spent an exhilarating evening at the Cleveland Airport Sheridan ordering room service and watching Chuck. During the show I noticed two things: a high incidence of jewelry commercials and that apparently the best holiday lights are viewed in "nearby" West Virginia. This can only mean one thing:

The people in charge of Christmas are getting way out of hand.

It is far too early for Christmas stuff, since we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet! Halloween candy is still hanging around the grocery stores! Sadly though, I'm not in charge of this (yet another thing I'll have to change about the world someday) and I guess I'll just have to cope...

After all, I spotted at least two Christmas trees on my way out of the Cleveland Airport.

No comments: