Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Land of a thousand ex-boyfriends

I'm pretty sure we are all from the same place. Or maybe it's just that everyone I know has family who left the same three countries? Basically, I just spent the day taking groundwater measurements with a guy who totally looks like my ex-boyfriend. Yeesh. He even started getting on my nerves like him too, but that may have been the fumes.

This isn't the first time either. There is at least one other person at work resembling an ex, two drillers who look like college friends, a co-worker who looks like Anne, one girl who looks like Kiera Knightly (OK, I don't know her, but I know who she is- and this girl looks like her).

The point is that somehow, we are all family. And that is really gross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to say what the annoying habit was so I can figure out who it is? Graham wants a picture of the Kira Knightly look alike.